Skilly Realms v2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels Never Die : Rules

2 posters

Go down

Angels Never Die : Rules Empty Angels Never Die : Rules

Post by Syldor Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:13 am

Here are the rules of the guild Angels Never Die made by Syldor :

1 - Dont be selfish : If you have any dungeon keys, bag, whatever that can be shared, share it ! I will not tolerate selfish people. The principal of these guild is to help each other, not to be the best alone.

2 - Respect you, and everyone. That is obvious but I have to tell it. If you have any problem with anyone, tell me dont try to solve it yourself, do not flame, blame for nothing. RESPECT.

3 - Bug/Glitch is not tolerated AT ALL. If I, by any way, learn that anyone used a glitch, you will get instant ban from the guild, and reported to the Owner. I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY HACK/CHEAT/GLITCH in my rank.

4 - A membre who's inactive for more than 20Days (without reason) will be kicked from the guild. If he, for any reason, comeback after and explain himself about these inactivity, he will be forgiven and welcome back in the guild.

5 - We are speaking english here. I, myself, am not English. My main language is not English BUT it is more simple, for everyone, to speak english. I will not kick or anything if you, some times, speak an other language, but if theres someone for exemple, you are spanish and an other one is spanish, if you want to speak spanish, do it in PM.

6 - Any voluntary leaving will be FINAL. If you decided to quit the guild, you will not have a second chance (except exeptional good reason)

I will, in the future, add more and more rules as the guild grow.

Syldor.

Syldor

Back to top Go down

Angels Never Die : Rules Empty Re: Angels Never Die : Rules

Post by shlub Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:20 am

Do you mind if i copy this because i could not have put a better list together myself What a Face

shlub

Back to top Go down

Post by Syldor Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:30 am

NP go ahead Rival ! Smile

Syldor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down